Looking to start your very own beef jerky business but not sure where to start? Don't worry, you are not alone! Unfortunately, there are countless hurdles to overcome and regulations that need to be followed to legally and safely start selling your beef jerky to hungry customers.
Don't be discouraged though! You have come to the right place and will soon see that starting a beef jerky business is extremely doable with a little help and guidance!
I make A LOT of jerky, but have never started my own beef jerky business. Luckily for us though, my buddy Keith has and knows all the ins and outs. Meet Keith....
Meet Keith - The Fat Yankee
Keith Rainville, also known as The Fat Yankee, currently lives in Central Florida and started a beef jerky company from scratch, Fat Yankee Jerky. What started as a hobby and selling beef jerky to friends and family soon grew to farmers market, festivals, and ultimately opening an online store.
Keith has already gone through all of the steps you are about to go through when starting your very own jerky company. Seeing how hard it was and what little resources there are to help jerky makers bring their product to market, he decided to take what he learned during that process and compile it into an easy to follow course: The Bring Your Jerky to Market Course
Why go through all the pain trying to navigate big hurdles when you can have a complete guide solving ALL of these problems. Let's look at some of the topics you will have to overcome when starting a beef jerky business.
Hurdles to overcome
- Logo Design
- Packaging and packaging design
- Government regulations
- USDA Approved kitchen
- HACCP Plan (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)
- Proper record keeping for Department of Agriculture
These are just a couple topics that are discussed in the Bring Your Jerky to Market Course. Having all this information located in a complete easy to follow course saves you 100's of hours of research and trial and error.
The Course - Bring Your Jerky to Market
The Bring Your Jerky to Market Course has 23 modules that will guide you through the process of starting a beef jerky business from the ground up.
Guiding you through the process of choosing a name, starting a website, & creating a business plan; to making beef jerky, testing for safety, and navigating all government regulations and approvals.
Bring Your Jerky to Market - Course
- Module 1 - Choosing the Name of Your Business
- Module 2 - Bag Selection & Layout, Must Have Info
- Module 3 - Declaration of Ingredients (What they don't tell you until it's to late)
- Module 4 - Creating Your HACCP Plan & Flow Chart
- Module 5 - Meat Selection & Slicing
- Module 6 - Specifications For Commercial Kitchen
- Module 7 - Making & Processing Your Beef Jerky Safe Temperature
- Module 8 - Purchasing the Best Commercial Dehydrators for Under $500
- Module 9 - How to Get Nutritional Values
- Module 10 - Water Activity Test Kit
- Module 11 - Food Safety Certification
- Module 12 - Copy of Daily Cooking Log Information for the Dept. of Agriculture
- Module 13 - Fat Yankee Business Plan - Distribution Methods
- Module 14 - Getting Started Building Your Brand
- Module 15 - How to Find the Best Festivals
- Module 16 - Marketing Your Jerky Online (How Keith sold 50k in 1 year Online)
- Module 17 - Setting Up Your Website - Shopify 14 Day Free Trial
- Module 18 - Shelf Life
- Module 19 - All Natural Nitrate Curing Like The Big Guys
- Module 20 - Pricing Your Jerky (Important)
- Module 21 - USDA Processing - List of USDA Processors
- Module 22 - Start Making Sales
- Module 23 - Beef Jerky Master Class (FREE Access)
- Bonus - Fundraiser Template & Documents
- Bonus - 1 Hour Consultation With Keith
Beef Jerky Popularity on the Rise
Searches for Beef Jerky have tripled in the last 15 years and are still on the rise. Supermarkets and local stores have dedicated sections for beef jerky, often just as big as their potato chip sections. Jerky is becoming the #1 healthy protein snack of America.
Jerky is in demand and more and more jerky companies will be needed to satisfy those new customers. This also means more competition for you, and having Keith's complete guide to starting your beef jerky company will give you a HUGE leg up!
How Can the Jerky to Market Course Help You?
If you are serious about starting a beef jerky company, then it's clear that you should sign up for The Bring Your Jerky to Market Course to fast track your new business. This course is the BEST on the market and is the best move you can make when starting out.
Here are a couple more reasons why this course is the absolute BEST for individuals that are serious about starting a beef jerky business.
✔ FREE Access to the Beef Jerky Masterclass. A $27 value, included FREE with the Bring Your Jerky to Market Course. Learn to make jerky like a pro with Keith's beef jerky tips and tricks. This is a must watch video course!
✔ 1 hour consultation. Get all your questions answered with a 1 hour consultation with Keith. A great opportunity to speak to the Master himself about any questions or concerns you have about starting your own company.
✔ Comprehensive. The Bring Your Jerky to Market Course addresses all major aspects of starting a beef jerky business. A full list of modules included in the course are listed above.
✔ At home & on the go. All videos and PDF material are available online through your individual log on to the course. Go over the videos and information on your computer or smart phone either at home or on the go.
✔ 40 Recipe Cookbook. Included with the course is Keith's beef jerky cookbook which is packed with dozens of great tasting beef jerky recipes.
✔ Fundraiser Program. Keith's complete program and paperwork used to start great fundraisers in the community. Schools, Non-profits, little league, etc...
How much does the Bring Your Jerky to Market Course cost? The total cost of the course is a one time payment of $297 or 3 monthly payments of $109.
What's included in the price?
Everything mentioned and listed above is included in the $297. Let's review some of the material included with the course.
✔ The Great Beef Jerky Cookbook & Guide - a $20 value
✔ Beef Jerky Masterclass - a $27 value
✔ HACCP Plan & Flow Chart - A $297 value
✔ Beef Jerky Fundraiser Program - a $397 value
✔ Business Distribution Plan - a $497 value
All of this would cost A LOT if purchased separately! It's a no brainer to purchase the Bring Your Jerky to Market Course and receive all of these products and more for a one time payment of $297.
How to Sign up and Start Today
Ready to take the first big step into starting your new company?
Sign up today by clicking on this link ---> Bring Your Jerky to Market Course.
If you found this post helpful, let me know by leaving a comment below. Have any questions? Feel free to leave me a message on my contact page.